2017 Pacific Northwest Colleges Recruiting Showcase - July 28 & 29, 2017
Put Your Best Stick Forward!
So, you want to play college lacrosse? Do you know about the outstanding opportunities for college lacrosse in the Pacific Northwest? Colleges in the Pacific Northwest offer some of the best playing experiences in the country!
Just because it is club lacrosse, doesn't mean you'll get playing time. Now is the time to show your potential coach that you have what it takes. Open to rising high school juniors and seniors only.
Northwest Colleges In Attendance - More Added Each Week!
Event Features & What to Expect
This showcase is limited to just 100 high school juniors and seniors that want to play college lacrosse in the Pacific Northwest. You'll be on a team of 20 other dedicated players and be coached by one of the top high school coaches in Puget Sound. You'll compete against the other four teams in round-robin play: games are 45 minutes with a 5 minute half - three games each day!.
- Along the sidelines will be coaching staff from 13+ Pacific Northwest Division I and II programs actively scouting and evaluating your performance.
- Games will be recorded and available for download so you can build your highlight films to share with schools.
- You'll meet and greet college representatives that will share information about their program and how you can put your best stick forward.
- Parents, you'll have the opportunity to meet one on one with coaches and ask questions about applications, enrollment, lacrosse fees, and other important topics.
- MVP and other awards as selected by teammates and coaching staff
2017 Pacific NW Colleges High School Showcase
100 top Junior and Senior high school lacrosse players competing over two days in front of 12 Pacific NW Colleges Division I and II head coaches - Ready to put your best stick forward? Registration includes: very cool reversible penny, high school coaching staff, scrimmages recorded and available for downloading, MVP awards, question and answer sessions with coaching staff, and much, much more!
Friday, July 28 and Saturday, July 29
Game Farm Park, Auburn WA
3030 R St. SE
From I-5 or Hwy 167, take Hwy 18 East. Take the Auburn-Enumclaw exit. At the end of the ramp, turn left onto Auburn Way S. Continue south on Auburn Way. At the intersection of M ST, be in the right-hand lane to take Howard Road. At the end of the Howard Road, take a right onto R ST SE. Continue through the light at 29th SE. The park is on your left.